Antique Moser 1890 Amethyst 12 Facet Vase Gold Warrior Frieze 2.5 Heavy Rare
Measures: 5 inches tall by 6.5 inches wide with a 4 inch thick base rolled under design. Thick walls, gorgeous rim, great flare out near base, amazing design technique. Excellent to great condition, very few very small flea bites in a couple of places, barely feel, hard to see, also scuffs on bottom from being over 100 years old & use!
This piece weighs almost 5 pounds, solid incredible crystal goodness! Impressive well displaying unique rare art piece. Very rare, unique heavy well made by master glass person, expensive in its time too! The item "Antique Moser 1890 Amethyst 12 Facet Vase Gold Warrior Frieze 2.5 Heavy Rare" is in sale since Friday, December 7, 2018. This item is in the category "Pottery & Glass\Glass\Art Glass\Bohemian/Czech\Moser".
The seller is "zonalrick" and is located in Chandler, Arizona. This item can be shipped worldwide.
- Style: Art Nouveau 1880-1920
- Original/Reproduction: Antique Original
- Features: Amazing Detailing, Style
- Object Type: Heavy, thick Crystal Vase, Dish, Compote
- Color: Very dark amethyst w-Gold
- Glassmaking Technique: Hand Blown, Shaped Decorated
- Type of Glass: Amethyst with 2.5 inch Gold Frieze Band
- Subject/Theme: Art Nouveau Crystal Beauty
- Brand: Moser Antique 1890-1905