MOSER 1930's 8 Paneled Blown Shaped Polished Citirne Crystal Thick Heavy Vase
MOSER 1930's 8 Paneled Blown Shaped Polished "Citirne Crystal" Thick Tall Heavy Gorgeous Vase. Fine, gorgeous rare older "Citrine Crystal" Blown, shaped, polished incredibly well done by the Masters Studio 8 Polished Panels. From just under round thick rim, all the way down to form the 2+ inch thick base. No chips, cracks, damage, repairs, as it came from studio, possibly a tad dusty! Measures: 7.5 inches tall, 4.5 inches wide, 6 inches deep, all 8 panels solid, polished down to. The 2 inch thick base that is 2.5 inches wide w-8 facets at the base, 7-8 pounds of beauty. The item "MOSER 1930's 8 Paneled Blown Shaped Polished Citirne Crystal Thick Heavy Vase" is in sale since Sunday, May 26, 2019. This item is in the category "Pottery & Glass\Glass\Art Glass\Bohemian/Czech\Moser".
The seller is "zonalrick" and is located in Chandler, Arizona. This item can be shipped worldwide.
- Style: Art Deco
- Material: Glass
- Original/Reproduction: Antique Original
- Features: Gorgeous example by the master studio
- Object Type: Crystal Blown Vase
- Color: Yellow Citrine
- Glassmaking Technique: Hand Blown, shaped, polished incredible
- Type of Glass: Citrine Crystal
- Subject/Theme: Art Deco Glass Beauty by Master
- Brand: Moser
- Country/Region of Origin: Czech Republic